Cyber Security Liability Insurance: New Technology Risk
To compete in a global marketplace, many businesses are racing down the road of technological innovation.
The future success of your organization may depend on how fast your organization creates and adapts to changing technologies. However, adopting new technologies can increase your exposure to loss. Unfortunately, your existing insurance program may not recognize these new exposures—and that’s where we come in.
We Have an Edge on Technology
Southwest Risk Management knows how to design programs to reduce the chance that such losses will go uncovered by your policy, depleting your financial resources.
We understand technology issues because we are a technology-oriented firm. We have the software tools available to analyze major cost components within your insurance plans and to help you make these programs more cost effective.
We are a source of authoritative information on many risk management topics important to technology companies. We have broad experience and a solid record of accomplishment solving problems for technology clients.
Our Expertise Works For You
With a broad range of service specialties, our employees act as a single source for all of your insurance questions. Our relationships with premier insurance carriers in the technology marketplace provide you with the newest forms of coverage available.
We’ll help you stay on top of the latest concerns so you’re always prepared for emerging risks.
Challenge us for answers to all of your technology-related insurance questions, such as:
- What are our responsibilities when it comes to protecting customers’ personal data stored on our network? If a data breach occurs, how do we respond?
- How do we insure computer equipment so that, if destroyed, we can be reimbursed for its value based on its use instead of on like kind and quality?
- How can we protect R&D investments against loss of a prototype or destruction of critical information?How does the use of social media create liability for our organization?
- How does the use of social media create liability for our organization?
- In an increasingly digital world, how can we protect our company’s intellectual property rights?
We can provide you the answers to these questions … and more!
We are proud to have an experienced team of employees serving some of the region’s finest businesses. This team represents the full array of property and casualty insurance carriers. Their knowledge and experience have earned the trust of many small and large firms throughout the area.